Thursday, August 19, 2010

Mini ASOS Haul

Hello everyone! I know that it's been a while since I last updated my blog, but just as I was getting used to my new schedule, I got hit hard with a lot of issues/problems...etc. I'm still trying to deal with it all and hope things get back to normal soon. I've been feeling really bad about not updating my blog because there are soo many things I want to blog about!

Anyway, I just quickly want to share with you all a couple of things I purchased about a week ago from ASOS. I am absolutely in love with that website! However, this is the first time I have ordered anything from there...everything I want is a little pricy for me right now, especially since I am trying to limit how much I spend on things I don't really need...BUT this Saturday is my boyfriend's sister's sweet sixteen so I thought it was a good excuse to buy something I really wanted. This is the dress I picked:

Aqua Scuba One Shoulder Frill Dress-$134.80
I normally wouldn't spend this much on a dress, but since it is a special occasion...why not? ;o] I absolutely love the color because it's simple and doesn't take away too much attention from the detail on the shoulder. I also think it's conservative enough to wear around family without looking too covered up.

Barry M Wand Lip Gloss in Toffee-$7.16
I've never tried any Barry M products so I am very excited to try this lip gloss because I've heard so many good things about it!


The order went out on the 8th and I still haven't received anything, so I am hoping it gets here soon! Have any of you ever ordered from this website? How was your experience with the company?


*images from asos.com

3 comments:

  1. I love that dress... i think it would look really nice on you =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the lipgloss.

    http://fashion-rocks-idreamtomodel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Amandita-Thank you! I really did like it but it was too heavy to wear. It was made really well so it was definitely worth the price but I had to return it. :o/

    @Fashion-rocks: I was a bit disappointed with the lip gloss. It's very sheer and the flavor is a little weird. The formula makes my lips feel a little numb.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every single comment that is left. If you have a question, it will be answered on this post, so make sure to check back. (: