I received my first award of the year! What a nice way to kick off a year that I hope is full of accomplishments.
The lovely SiSi of Sisi Sparkles was kind enough to award me with The Stylish Blogger Award.
[ Thanks again SiSi! ]
WITH THE ACCEPTANCE OF THE AWARD, YOU MUST FOLLOW THESE RULES:
- Thank and link back to the person that awarded you this award.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
- Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.
7 THINGS ABOUT MYSELF:
1. I hate seafood. I'm not the type of person to say I don't like something if I've never tried it before, so I have and it's just not for me!
2. I enjoy cleaning, organizing and shredding things! (I bought myself a new shredder for Christmas because it had crazy blades that really chops the paper up...I was excited. :o/ )
3. When I was little I used to keep my Barbies in their boxes and didn't like taking them out.
4. Back to the food thing: Onions are my nemesis. HAHA! Seriously.
5. Even if I only have $1 left, I'll give it away to a homeless person. I know some people say "they're just going to use it for drugs/alcohol!"--that may be so, but I don't know them or what they've been through. Who am I to judge? (I used to work at Starbucks and would pack up our leftover sandwiches and pastries and hand them out to homeless people I saw on the street, they don't always want money for drugs/alcohol!)
6. I can be really stubborn, bossy and a little mean sometimes. I blame it on the Taurus in me!
7. I was obsessed with O-Town when I was about 13-15 years old. I still have all my J-14, Twist, Bop & Tiger Beat...(etc.)...magazines in a bin. Loser much?
15 RECENTLY DISCOVERED BLOGGERS:
4. awkward CHIC
10. Designer Spray
15. WIFEZILLA etc...
I hope this helped you guys learn a little bit more about me.
I apologize if I misspelled anyone's name, but this post was long overdue and I needed to publish it pron-to!