Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Blog Sale ♡

Hello everyone! So I decided to have a small blog sale. I'm a poor college student in need of some extra cash to feed into my makeup addiction!
The items I will be selling are extras/back-ups that I (sadly) decided to part ways with.
The sale will go on a first come first serve basis. I will only ship to the United States and there will be a $3 flat-rate shipping cost.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL and I will only accept PAYPAL.
If you are interested in an item, just leave a comment below letting me know with an e-mail where I can contact you.
*The l/s above is my own and not the item for sale.
MAC The Faerie Glen Lipstick L/E
(CLICK HERE FOR SWATCH)
Collection: A Tartan Tale
Condition: Brand New, Still in Box
Price: $20 (SOLD)


Benefit "That Gal" Brightening Face Primer
Condition: Swatched Once, Still in Box
Price: $15 (Retail: $28)

Benefit BADgal Lash Mascara in Rich Black
Condition: Brand New, Not in Box
Price: $10 (Retail $19)

*The actual shade is a little lighter and slightly pinker.
Barry M Wand Lip Gloss in Toffee
Condition: Used Once, Not in Box
Price: $2 (Retail about $7 USD)
(SOLD)

Philosophy Hope in a Jar L/E
Condition: Used 3X (About 90%+ left), Still in Box
Price: $25 (Retail $38)


MAC Free To Be Eye Shadow (Pan Form)
Condition: Swatched Once, Not in Original Packaging
Price: $5 (Retail $11)
(SOLD)

MAC Sushi Flower Eye Shadow (Pan Form)
Condition: Swatched Once, Not in Original Packaging
Price: $5 (Retail $11) (SOLD)

3 comments:

  1. i'll take both eyeshadows (mac ones) & the barry m lipgloss.

    paypal email: chiquitabonitaa@gmail.com

    invoice me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Gal is such a great product! This is so tempting, Ariana! :(

    GRR. I just purchased a ton of makeup so the husband said no. :s

    I hope you'll get buyers soon! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks so tempting I'm sure you'll have some purchasers soon :) I had a surprise bunch of people last week which was shocking!

    As for blogging, I know I love to but I buy things all the time I know I should post up lol. My boyfriend gets mad because I never really "stop" buying but I buy in small portions xD

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every single comment that is left. If you have a question, it will be answered on this post, so make sure to check back. (: