Tuesday, June 1, 2010

REVIEW: Urban Decay-All Nighter-Long Lasting Makeup Setting Spray


[ image from urbandecay.com ]

I was soo excited when this came out! I got it right away and I'm so glad I did. Just spray it a few times after you set your foundation and voila!

Pros: This spray leaves my skin really smooth and keeps my makeup fresh and flawless allowing it to last all day.

Cons: I wouldn't recommend this product for people that have oily skin. My skin type is a combination and I've noticed that almost every time after a few hours of having this product on my face, my forehead becomes oily.

All in all, I do like this product, but for $29, I would wait until I have a promotional code again.


-♥ Ariana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every single comment that is left. If you have a question, it will be answered on this post, so make sure to check back. (: