Wednesday, December 30, 2009

CREATE THAT LOOK: Sarah Jessica Parker

I never really considered looking at what celebrities wore as a source of inspiration for a look I wanted to achieve but the more interested I became in fashion, the more I began to look.

This time, I am focusing on SPJ. In Sex and the City (the movie) there is a scene where Carrie is wearing a short pink dress with a studded belt over it and a chain of pearls.


As I was browsing the Forever 21 website the other day (of course) I noticed that a model on the homepage was wearing a dress similar to this one. I clicked on the ad and it sent me to another page...on that page I found the dress.


This dress is not exactly the same but very similar and less than $20! You can find a studded belt and a strand of (faux) pearls almost anywhere (Forever 21, Urban Outfitters, H&M, etc.).
As shown on the model, this dress can also be used with a pair of tights for Fall/Winter.


-♥ Ariana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every single comment that is left. If you have a question, it will be answered on this post, so make sure to check back. (: