Sunday, February 27, 2011

It's A 10 Miracle Leave-In



So I'm on a journey towards, healthier, stronger hair. My hair is pretty long and I will be donating it this year to Locks of Love. I'm in desperate need for a cut and hopefully I can get that done soon. I want my hair to be in top shape when I donate it so I've been easing off on applying heat to it. I also apply a L'Oreal's Overnight Repair Treatment about once a week and always prep my hair with It's A 10 Miracle Leave-In spray.

Here are the 10 Things it Does:
1. Repairs dry damaged hair.
2. Adds shine.
3. Smoothes & controls frizz.
4. Seals & protects hair color.
5. Flat iron spray & thermal protector.
6. Detangles.
7. Stops hair breakage.
8. Creates silkiness.
9. Enhances natural body.
10. Prevents split ends.

How To Use:
Shampoo and condition hair, towel dry, spray product all over hair and comb through. Blow dry or style as desired.
[itsa10haircare.com]
I usually let it sit in my hair for about a minute and then carefully comb through it to evenly spread the product without damaging my hair too much.
To smooth your hair, the company recommends to spray the product on your hand a couple of times and then run it through your hair. (I have yet to try that since I always lightly use hair spray for smoothing/hold.)

I saw immediate results and was convinced that this was really a miracle product! I wasn't sure how I felt about the smell at first, but once it dries it leaves your hair smelling really clean (I've been using it with Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Shampoo & Conditioner). You can purchase It's A 10 products at Sally Beauty Supply and Ulta.
I've been using it for well over two months now and will continue using it as long as it's made.

8 comments:

  1. wow I've actually been using this for about two months myself, works good on African american hair lol. My hair dresser recommended it, I love the feeling scent everything. so weird that u use it too hahah this world is small

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember when It's A 10 first came out as a product and received the product in our salon to begin using on clients. It definitely does leave the hair smooth and very healthy looking, the only thing that bothered me was the scent of the product. I love the results but I just can't handle the smell. If they could adjust the scent slightly I would be soooo willing to use this product on my own hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great product, good post!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this...I have been looking for something for my hair.
    check out my blog and if you like it please follow: www.loveoffashion22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. NadiaQ****-I'm glad you like it as much as I do. (:

    Mandy-I wasn't too crazy about the smell at first. After my hair was completely dry it smelled pretty nice, but I wouldn't mind if they changed it either.

    Marie-I'm excited to try other It's A 10 products because this one works so well. Thanks!

    Lupe Islas-Let me know if you get it and what you think of it. ;o]

    ReplyDelete
  6. How do you like the Overnight Repair Treatment? Too bad A10 is not available over here, it sure sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. DalaLuz-I love it! I've used it with and without the leave-in spray just to see how it works on its own and it's amazing (plus it's really affordable). I may do a separate post on that. Again, the smell is a little weird, but I think I'm just really picky with scents.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've tried so hard to like this product but I honestly cannot get over the scent at all. :-(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every single comment that is left. If you have a question, it will be answered on this post, so make sure to check back. (: