Wednesday, July 7, 2010

MAC: Alice + Olivia & In The Groove

So here are the things I have my eyes on from these collections. Unfortunately most of them are sold out online...wamp, wamp...so I will have to search high and low for them. Have any of you gotten your hands on (or ordered) anything from these collections?

Pigments
☆If It Sparkles…
white with transforming pearl
☆Later.
black with transforming pearl

Lipsticks
☆I Like It Like That
deep blue pink (Cremesheen)
☆Go For It
midtone blue purple (Cremesheen)
☆Call My Bluff
midtone creamy coffee (Cremesheen)

Mineralize Blush (Duo)
☆Happy Together
satin caramel / pearly beige

*images and descriptions from maccosmetics.com



→SALE ALERT!! E.L.F. is having a 60% Off Entire Purchase Sale when you spend $25+...It ends tonight so get your orders in! (:

-♥ Ariana

8 comments:

  1. In the groove looks nice but I'm currently on a makeup band.The Jazzed lipstick caught my eye as well as some of the cremesheen lipgloss but I have more then enough lip products. Would love to see your haul if you pick anything up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a promising collection!:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    Beauty. Fashion. Interior Design.
    & Life According to Marie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I t looks like it is going to be amazing, great post!

    jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl

    Nice post...I did a post on the collection too few days ago...

    I got jazzed,togetherness and in the groove shadows,stereo rose,comfort and by candlelight msf's and Fashion whim lipgloss...I love this collection so so much...as opposed to ...the Beach collection that didn't catch my eye at all...

    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Drea-I probably shouldn't be buying any makeup right now but it's sooo hard! :o( I looked at jazzed again and I really want it now! (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Marie-It really does, I like this one a lot! Are you getting anything from the collection?

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Jade "Purple" Brown-Thanks so much, I've been mentally adding a few more things to the list lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Dee-Great post! You convinced me that I need to pick up a few more things!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every single comment that is left. If you have a question, it will be answered on this post, so make sure to check back. (: