Thursday, June 10, 2010

Spring Favorites!

Since we are only days away from the official start of summer I decided to share with you my spring favorites. I think that a lot of these are also great for summer. Enjoy. (:



MAC Lipstick in Blankety
A soft pink beige amplified creme lipstick. (As described on mac.com)


OPI-Do You Lilac It?, China Glaze-Re-fresh Mint, China Glaze-For Audrey
I've been using these A LOT--love them! I actually got the China Glaze from a website that sells them for a cheaper price. I will be doing a review on that in a future post. (:

MAC e/s in Naked Lunch
A frosty, pinky-beige shimmery eyeshadow.
I don't know what happened to the swatch. :o(

MAC blush in Melba
I use this almost every day. It's a soft coral-peach matte blush. (As described on mac.com)

Stiles Razor
I always stack up on these, they are perfect for shaping your eyebrows and if you are not happy with the shape you created don't worry! Since it is a razor your hair will grow back a lot faster. If you do like the shape of your eyebrows then you can keep them up with a good pair of tweezers.

E.L.F. Slant Tweezer
These are amazing! They work really well and are only $1! You can't go wrong.

Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave In Split End Protector
Since I bought the Long Term Relationship Shampoo and Conditioner I decided to try out the leave in split end protector...(there might have been a 3/$10 sale)...I absolutely love the way this product smells! It reminds me of a shampoo they had in an older collection, it might be the same one but with a different name. Anyway, this really does help minimize the amount of split ends I have.

Urban Decay All Nighter-Long Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Review can be found in a previous post. (:


What are some of your favorites?


-♥ Ariana

3 comments:

  1. Yo no me maquillo, pero tenga usted a buen seguro que, si lo hiciera o hiciese, tendrĂ­a en cuenta sus estimables consejos de belleza.

    Personnellement, je ne me maquille pas, mais en ce cas j'attendrai tes conseils.

    OK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really want re-freshmint!


    Checkout my blog! We have an amazing giveaway going on!

    http://thetwinslovefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Topanga-muchas gracias por sus lindas palabras. me da mucho gusto escuchar eso.

    @Vanessa&Denise-it's a GORGEOUS color. i'll be sure to make my review on that website soon so that maybe you can get it and try it out. (:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every single comment that is left. If you have a question, it will be answered on this post, so make sure to check back. (: