Friday, June 18, 2010

My First Blog Award!


Hey guys! I was nominated by the beautiful Phylicia (Hello Gorgeous) for the Love her Style Blog Award. As a new blogger this makes me really happy and excited to keep doing this.

Since I was nominated I have to nominate 10 other bloggers, they are:
jomakemeblush
Makeupthoughts
*I-LASHES
Miss Natty's Beauty Diary
sccastaneda
A Day of Make-up in Natyville
Charming Royalty
Falling For Make up
Hardcore Makeup Junkie
Fashion.Music.Culture.Makeup

Thanks again! Be sure to check out her blog--it's one of my favorites!

-♥ Ariana

2 comments:

  1. hey thanks for the comment and the follow :D

    ur blogs amazing so cute :) im following now too eeps :P

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats!!!

    http://fashionablylonely.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every single comment that is left. If you have a question, it will be answered on this post, so make sure to check back. (: