1. Do you apply your foundation with a brush, sponge, or fingers?
I've tried all three and I prefer using a sponge. The Sonia Kashuk Blending Sponge works really well for me.
2. Do you apply your eyeshadow from light to dark? or dark to light?
Light to dark.
3. Do you prime your eyes?
Always, normally with UDPP or E.L.F.'s Eyelid Primer.
4. Concealer first, or after foundation?
I like to cover up redness and blemishes before I apply my foundation and my under eye concealer after, this way my face is all one, flawless tone and my eyes will look a little brighter.
5. Go for manicures, or manicure yourself?
I don't like to wear the same color on my nails for too long, so I do my own nails because it's cheaper and easier that way haha.
6. Exfoliate lips, face or both?
Both!! Maybe more than I should. :o/
7. On average, how long does it take you to do your makeup?
On average maybe half an hour to an hour. It depends where I'm going and how much time I have.
8. Do you wear makeup everyday and everywhere?
Usually. I like to try new things with my makeup. Even if it's kept to a minimum, it's a good way to get use out of your products and practice (like Jo said).
9. What release are you most excited about? (Makeup)
Nothing strikes my fancy at the moment.
10. What's your weakness? Shoes, purses, clothes, jewelry, eyeshadow, lipstick or other?
They all weaken me, (especially my wallet lol) buuut I'm the most weakend by clothes and lipsticks...and shoes and jewelry. ;o]
11. Do you whiten your teeth?
I actually just started again and will update you all on this easy technique! Stay tuned!
12. Wax eyebrows, or pluck?
I usually use a Stiles Razor to shape and I pluck to keep them up.
13. What do you use to contour?
I'm currently using the NYC Sunny Bronzer and I absolutely love it! It's almost done so I need to stock up again and I'm also going to try something new. Any suggestions?
14. False lashes, or natural?
I have very short lashes but on an everyday basis I don't wear falsies. If I'm going out or have extra time to throw them on, I do. (:
15. Favorite makeup brand?
MAC is my favorite brand, but I'm always trying new things because there are a lot of great makeup companies that don't get the credit they deserve.
16. Liquid eyeliner, pencil or gel?
All of the above.
17. Lipstick, lipgloss or chapstick?
Lipstick and chapstick. (:
18. Pigments, pressed or cream eyeshadow?
I like using pressed eyeshadows the most.
19. If you had to wear only one thing, excluding foundation; what would it be?
20. Favorite color?
Black! Okay so it's not technically a color but...
21. Favorite color combination?
For makeup: neutrals.
22. Natural? or Dramatic? (Eye Makeup)
Natural for everyday, dramatic for a night out or when bored lol.
23. Do you care more for quality or name brand?
24. Do you enjoy using face masks? If so which ones?
I've never tried one, but definitely plan on doing it soon.
25. What is your current addiction? (example: lipsticks, eyeshadows, earrings..)
I also tag all of you lovely people to answer these questions.